• Address Allocation: correspondence with the reservation details will be sent to you via email, please note the address provided may be modified prior to check in via text. All properties are located within at 1km radius of the Century City Walk complex. Apartments Of Waverley reserve the right to allocate property distribution of Apartments and Townhouses according to availability in accordance with the booking criteria.
• Deposit: Please refer to AOW confirmation letter.
• Cancellations: 48 hours’ notice prior to the arrival date (2.00pm/1400hrs) is required for any cancellations or modifications; excepting: High Season, and Long-term guests staying 28 nights or more, must provide a minimum of 7 days’ notice prior to the arrival/departure date. Full accommodation charges are payable if you fail to check-in and have not advised us of any cancellation or modifications. The above details also apply to modified departure dates whilst ‘in-house’.
• Payment method:
- Debit Card Transactions attract card fees of 0.5%
- Credit Card and credit card pre-authorization as per tariff terms (see above) attract credit card fees of: Mastercard & Visa 2.0%, Union Pay 2.5% and Amex 2.0%.or via PayPal for Deposits Only (Balance Accommodation payments attract 3.5% merchant fee payable on arrival) through the following link:https://www.paypal.me/apartmentsofwaverley
Australian Guests: Balance accommodation can be paid prior to your arrival (no less than three (3) business days) via EFT as above; or on arrival via Cash, or Credit Card
International Guests: Balance accommodation is payable on arrival via Cash, or Credit Card provided
• Security Bond: A pre-authorization on credit-card of a minimum $300.00 is required as a security bond. The pre-authorization amount is ’pending’ on your card and those funds cannot be used until you request release by AOW or your bank releases same 14-30 days.
Inspection will only take place once the Guest has departed the property. No charges will be made against the pre-authorization provided the kitchen is clean, nothing is missing, no damages and keys and remotes are correct.
• Accommodation tariff: If the booking does not satisfy the minimum nights required to qualify for the rate, the rate will revert to the appropriate nightly rate for the amended length of stay. Rate includes weekly servicing, wireless internet, Foxtel, and one (1) secure car-space.
• Guests & facility usage: Guests staying above the number of occupants nominated on the booking, and or using declared restricted additional room facilities will automatically have their tariff upgraded to the appropriate room type (1BR~1-2 people, 2BR~2-4 people, 3BR~2-6 people). Extra guests attract an additional fee of $20 per person, per night; and over-populating accommodation is subject to management decision to stay and availability.
• Check-in & check-out times: Please advise flight name and arrival time; or if not direct from airport, estimated time of arrival.; and follow confirmation letter arrival instructions. Early check-ins and late check-outs must be arranged directly with Management prior to check-in/check-out and is strictly subject to availability. If the property is not vacated by 10:00am, there will be a late check-out fee of $25.00 for every hour until 12:00pm (Noon); from 12:00pm (Noon), a full day’s charge will apply.
• Keys: Lost or missing keys and security fobs will be charged to the guest, $150.00, unless they are found and couriered to us prior to normal check in time (2pm). If this is not adhered to then the cost of the Apartment/Townhouse rental (until the locksmith has attended the unit) and the cost of changing the locks will be charged to the credit card provided with a copy of the substantiating receipt.
• Housekeeping: Our occupied apartments/townhouses are cleaned weekly (excluding kitchen and amenities); and during your stay, we request that guests keep the property clean and tidy at all times. Upon departure, dirty dishes, pots and pans must be placed in the dishwasher and the dishwasher turned on; benches and the stove cleaned. All rubbish must be cleared and placed in the bins outside the Townhouse or in the bin chute at the Apartment Building. A minimum cleaning fee of $75.00 (subject to Management’s discretion) will be charged for excess cleaning and labour on departure.
• Pets: Pets are only allowed in some of our Townhouses. Please request on booking; acceptance is subject to availability; and a $50 per pet per week surcharge is applicable. If a pet is found on the premises without prior arrangement, Management reserves the right to ask the Guest to leave if the Guest cannot make alternative arrangements for the Pet. Pets are strictly not to use any furniture whatsoever; if Management deems your Pet has been on the furniture, a minimum cleaning fee of $75.00 will be charged for excess cleaning and labour on departure.. You have full responsibility for your Pet’s care throughout the townhouse and its surrounding areas. The guest is also responsible for removing all Pet waste daily. Pet Security bond is required.
• Smoking: All our Apartments/Townhouses are strictly non-smoking. If evidence of smoking in the Apartment/Townhouse is found, $300 in cleaning fees will be billed to your account along with any potential loss of business due to it.
• False Fire Alarm: Fees and charges for false alarm attendances are made in accordance with the Metropolitan Fire Brigades (General) Regulations 1994 (the Regulations); in the Third Schedule of the Regulations. As of 1 July 2012 the rate chargeable is $489.00 per 15 minute or part there-of (no GST applies). These fees will be charged to the guest in the event of the alarm being triggered by smoking in the units or misuse of fire safety equipment.
• No Party and Excessive Noise Policy: In the interest of our Guests’ comfort and safety, Apartments Of Waverley employs a strict No Party and No Excessive Noise Policy. Any occupants found to be in violation of this Policy will be asked to leave the premises without warning and without refund. The repair for any damages caused will be charged less the security bond.
• Internet Usage: Wireless internet access through Apartments Of Waverley’s service provider may not be used for any activity that is deliberately offensive or creates an intimidating or hostile environment. Wireless internet users will respect copyright laws and licensing agreements, and be solely responsible for any violation thereof.
• Smart Televisions:”Smart” televisions are located on most properties. The registered guest takes total responsibility for any personal information entered into the device. It is wholly the responsibility of the guest and/or the guests to remove any personal information within the “Smart” televisions upon departing the property.
• Extra charges:
• Surcharges noted above; e.g. willful damage, loss of keys and or remotes will be charged to the guest or company.
• Above average costs of utility services will be charged to long term guests and are due and payable upon receipt of invoice.
Terms & Conditions – Reviewed August 2019